Brock would have been five this past November, and I often think of him, but God has been good to me and has blessed me in many ways:
- with a strong support group at my church and former school and across the world through my online writing class and Literary Mama
- with two beautiful granddaughters who have given my whole family great pleasure
- with a sweet, generous husband who loves and supports me and works hard to provide for his family
- with two handsome sons who have become responsible, personable young men
- with a wonderful daughter-in-law whom I love and value greatly
- with the greatest sister in the whole world Oh! How we laugh!
- with my parents who have enjoyed longevity of life and reasonably good health
- with Jesus who is my Lord, Savior, and Friend
- with His Word to comfort and guide me.