Thursday, September 13, 2007

So Long marmee's musings

It has been a while since I have blogged at either this site or marmee's musings.

I have dozens of topics spinning in my head, but other demands and obligations detain my putting words to paper (or screen).

Part of the problem is keeping two blogs. I began marmee's musings to write about my faith experiences and spiritual matters. I began this site to write about everything else. But the truth is, faith and spiritual matters are such an intregal part of my life that I can't separate the two.

So, I'm not going to try anymore. I am closing marmee's musings (though I will keep it up for a while) and writing exclusively at here at Marmee's Corner. I like this title best because it is most reflective of the book Little Women and the character of Marmee in that novel, which I discussed in my first blog here.

My next goal: start writing!

1 comment:

Daphne said...

It's always interesting to see what you come up with. You have a reader in me!