Thursday, February 15, 2007

Write Away

Today I am leaving for a writing getaway! Though I have attended and helped facilitate a local retreat for the past four years, this is the first time I've done this on my own. So, tomorrow while two friends are attending workshops at the Write to Learn conference at the Lake of the Ozarks, I'm going to dedicate the day to writing. I have even decided to splurge on room service for lunch tomorrow! (I love room service!)

Another plus, I'm registering for Saturday's conference because Bill Collins, former U.S. Poet Laureate is speaking at breakfast, and there are a couple of writing workshops where I hope to pick up some tips or receive further inspiration.

Everything is packed, ready to go! Hope my Muse shows up!

2 comments:

Violeta said...

Wait a second- a writing retreat AND room service!! Now I'm really jealous. : )
Have a great time!

Susan said...

Please tell us ALL about it. Inquiring minds REALLY want to know!